Frequently Asked Questions
1. How credible is Bhutan Saiyu Travel?
2. It is a tour & trekking company registered with the Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB). It is also the member of the Association of Bhutanese Tour Operators (ABTO). The company has been in business for five years.
3. What does your company offer that others don’t?
4. The backbone of our business is cultural, trekking and adventure tours. However, we make customized tours to meet the expectations of our clients. Of late, we have begun to specialize in happiness tours, adventure sports, and wellness tourism. We are also increasingly exploring opportunities in MICE – Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions.
5. Why should we choose your company?
6. For the simple reason that we have been the fastest growing tour company in the last five years. Of Bhutan’s total high-end tourist arrival of 40,000 a year, we handle about 3,000 each year, a remarkable feat given that there are more than 1,500 tour operators in the Kingdom. Our growth reflects our services, professional attitude, and willingness to go out of the box to explore new opportunities in the travel industry. Many of our guests are repeat clients, an indication that they have thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality and arrangements.